The Circle Group’s Ramadan Retreat is an opportunity for spiritual rejuvenation and clarification, through practice, of one’s understanding of Islam and Tasawwuf in daily life. A schedule of suhbat, prayer, recitation, and meditation will uplift our souls and increase our piety and our understanding.
Sample Schedule of Events:
- 4:30 Suhuur provided
- 5:30 Salaat al-Fajr in Masjid
- 12:30 Dars given by Guest speaker Dr. Sulayman Nyang
- 1:30 Salaat adh-Dhuhr in Masjid
- 2:00 Dars given by Shaykh Ahmed Abdur Rashid
- (Rest and Personal Ibada)
- 6:30 Salaat al-‘Asr in Masjid
- Qur’an Recitation and Muraqabah
- 8:00 Salat al Maghrib in Masjid
- 8:15 Iftaar provided in Dining Hall
- 9:30 Salaat at-Taraweeh in Masjid
- 11:00 Salaat at-Tasbeeh
Other activities included: Qur’an recitation, muraqabah, suhbat and dhikr Allah.
Videos of the talks from this retreat are available through our CG Video Channel playlist.
Or listen to the audio and read the pdf file:
“Muraqabah, Muhasabah, Mushahadah Part I”
and “Muhabbat and Muraqabah Part 2”